Integrated Logistics | 3PL | 3rd Party Logistics | Pick & Pack | Fulfilment
CST has updated its platform and now offers Third-Party Logistics (3PL) services, with the goal of improving our core competencies and expanding our service offerings through general warehousing, transportation, logistics and inventory management, and value-added packaging services. With our professional 3PL services, you can concentrate on your core skills, quickly scale your business operations and logistics strategy, and leave the logistics to us.
Our 3PL Services includes
- Importation / Custom Brokerage
- Our professional documentation team will advise the necessary Custom requirements for import and ensure your cargo clear all the necessary paperwork and Custom Duties for import into Singapore
- Our Fleet will make all necessary arrangements to collect your cargo from the point of import (Sea or Air) and deliver them safety to our Warehouse.
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Our Inventory Management System (WMS) will provide the platform for all the necessary services such as Inbound processing, reporting, Defect Management, Put-away services, Inventory reporting, Stock-counting, etc.
- CST provides a variety of storage solutions to meet your storage needs
- Value-Added Services
- Our Warehousing team offer flexible and versatile addition services for all your inventory needs. We can provide price printing/labelling, bundling, packing, sorting services.
- Pick & Pack Services
- Our 3PL solution caters for First-In-First-Out (FIFO) or First-Expire-First-Out (FEFO) methodology to meet your business requirements.
- Our WMS provide solutions for various pick and pack operations with thousands of pick locations.
- Last Mile Delivery
- Our dedicated fleet of drivers and delivery crew will ensure your goods and items are safely delivered to your locations on time.
- Our platform is capable to link up with various Last-Mile delivery service provider for deliveries to your consumers
Benefits of 3PL Services
Leverage Industry Expertise
By partnering with a 3PL business, you can concentrate your efforts on developing your core skills while using their expertise in logistics and supply chain management.
Flexible and Scalable
Your storage area and delivery fleet can be expanded or decreased as needed with the help of a 3PL business. You can scale your logistics requirements accordingly to the size of your company.
Cost and Time Efficient
Outsourcing your logistics needs to a 3PL business allows you to save time and money because there is no need to hire additional people or create a warehouse or transportation fleet.
FAQs For Your 3PL Service Needs
WHAT IS A 3PL?
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 3PL VS 4PL?
A 3PL provider typically oversees daily logistical processes such as transportation, warehousing and packaging.
On the other hand, a 4PL provider manages the entire supply chain for their clients and focuses on the optimisation and integration of the supply chain.
WHO WILL NEED OUR 3PL SERVICES?
All small and large firms are welcomed to engage our 3PL services.
Since our establishment, we have served an array of clients ranging from startups to SMEs, MNCs and Public listed corporations.
WHEN SHOULD YOU ENGAGE OUR 3PL SERVICES?
If your company has experienced significant growth over the previous year, you could need our 3PL services to help you manage your logistics operations.
You can satisfy your expanded operational needs with the help of our storage facilities and delivery options.