Integrated Logistics | 3PL | 3rd Party Logistics | Pick & Pack | Fulfilment
With the vision of strengthening our core-competence and extending our service through general warehousing, transportation, logistics and inventory management, and value-added packaging services, CST had updated its platform and offers Third-Party Logistics (3PL) services. With our professional 3PL services, you can focus on your focus on your core competencies, easily scale your business operations and logistics approach and leave all the logistics in our capable hands.
Our 3PL Services includes
- Importation / Custom Brokerage
- Our professional documentation team will advise the necessary Custom requirements for import and ensure your cargo clear all the necessary paperwork and Custom Duties for import into Singapore
- Our Fleet will make all necessary arrangements to collect your cargo from the point of import (Sea or Air) and deliver them safety to our Warehouse.
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Our Inventory Management System (WMS) will provide the platform for all the necessary services such as Inbound processing, reporting, Defect Management, Put-away services, Inventory reporting, Stock-counting, etc.
- CST provides a variety of storage solutions to meet your storage needs
- Value-Added Services
- Our Warehousing team offer flexible and versatile addition services for all your inventory needs. We can provide price printing/labelling, bundling, packing, sorting services.
- Pick & Pack Services
- Our 3PL solution caters for First-In-First-Out (FIFO) or First-Expire-First-Out (FEFO) methodology to meet your business requirements.
- Our WMS provide solutions for various pick and pack operations with thousands of pick locations.
- Last Mile Delivery
- Our dedicated fleet of drivers and delivery crew will ensure your goods and items are safely delivered to your locations on time.
- Our platform is capable to link up with various Last-Mile delivery service provider for deliveries to your consumers
Benefits of 3PL Services
Leverage Industry Expertise
By engaging a 3PL company, you can focus your efforts on building your core competencies while leveraging their expertise in logistics and supply chain management.
Flexible and Scalable
A 3PL company allows you to upgrade or downsize your storage space and delivery fleet when necessary. Thus, you can scale your logistics needs according to the size of your business.
Cost and Time Efficient
Outsourcing your logistics needs to a 3PL company allows you to save time and capital as there is no need to hire additional staff and build a warehouse or transportation fleet.
FAQs For Your 3PL Service Needs
WHAT IS A 3PL?
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 3PL VS 4PL?
A 3PL provider typically oversees daily logistical processes such as transportation, warehousing and packaging.
On the other hand, a 4PL provider manages the entire supply chain for their clients and focuses on the optimisation and integration of the supply chain.
WHO WILL NEED OUR 3PL SERVICES?
All small and large firms are welcomed to engage our 3PL services.
Since our establishment, we have served an array of clients ranging from startups to SMEs, MNCs and Public listed corporations.
WHEN SHOULD YOU ENGAGE OUR 3PL SERVICES?
If your business has grown rapidly over the past year, you may require our 3PL services to aid you in managing your logistics processes.
Our storage facilities and delivery services can help you meet your increased operational needs.